Sunday, August 7, 2011

Clothes, Costco, and Crazyness

Andrea and I slept in this morning, thank goodness!  The boys left to explore Barnes &Nobles while the moms went on a walk, and Andrea and I were left alone.  I decided to show her a little bit more of Charlotte, so we walked in the hundred-degree heat to the Arboretum.  I wanted her to see the store Tutti, but we passed a consignment store on the way to it and went in there instead.  They were having the best sale!  I found a $150 Lilly Pulitzer dress with the tags on for $40! Andrea got a really cute Ralph Lauren bathingsuit cover-up, too. 
Afterwords, we went to Costco, one of my favorite stores in the entire world.  We made the rounds to taste every single free sample they had-the smoothies were the best!
We finally departed for my uncle's lake house on lake Hartwell in South Carolina.  We arrived late in the evening.  After hanging around a bit and eating dinner, we all had super intense Wii Dance-offs!  Even Franck and Nico joined in the awkwardness that comes with not-really dancing!
When everybody went to bed, Andrea, Nicolas, Taylor, and I all hung out downstairs.  I think it really bothers Taylor that he can't understand a word that I say in French.  I've gotten tired of translating everything word-for-word for him.  He and the frenchies had fun exchanging cuss words, though.  I'm just glad to be speaking French again!  It's been too long! 
Even after the boys hit the hay, Andrea and I sayed up talking and gossipping and laughing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment