Friday, August 27, 2010

August

It is August here, like everywhere else, yet unlike everywhere else, it is cold. It is colder than Argentina, and they are in WINTER! Today the high was seventeen degrees celcius!
I began the day with a short-sleeved shirt and a light sweater.
I then elevated to a sweatshirt and fuzzy socks.
I later graduated to a light sweater under my jacket.
I am now under my bed covers fully dressed in fuzzy socks, a sweatshirt, and a scarf.
IT IS AUGUST!!! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE 100 DEGREES! I hope my blood grows thicker soon because the sooner I adjust, the better. It's good, though, because this will prepare me if I end up choosing to attend a northern school. I finally have an appreciation for the South and its mild winters, yet with all its four seasons. Je vais crever de froid cet hiver! J'en suis sur que je vais perdre mes orteils! Mais c'est rigolo au meme temps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment