Tuesday, August 31, 2010

La Soiree

Last night, Heloise invited ten people over to the house for a petite soiree! I can't remember half the names, but they were all very nice. Everyone here has gorgeous blue eyes, wears grey skinny jeans and grey tennisshoes, and has side bangs. And they are all super skinny despite the amout of sugar they consumed.

After the majority of the party-goers had arrived, my second and third host families arrived to go to a Rotary meeting. So, I met the Ghysels, who are super tall, and the Helous, who are medium short. As for their children, I only met Pierre and Andrea, but they both seemed super nice.

Once the adults left, everyone decided to play a game of cache-cache (hide-and-go-seek) in the corn field behind the house. Heloise called Sabine and left a message saying, "We're playing cache-cache, so if you come home and can't find us, that's normal!" When we got outside, though, we realized that we had accidentally locked ourselves out. It was too cold for some to play cache-cache, and others were afraid to go too far back in the corn fields. In the end Heloise found a spare key, and we decided to play a game to which I forgot the name, but it was somewhat like duck-duck-goose in the back yard. After that we played a game called araignee mortale, which was quite similar to freeze-tag. In the basement we played verite o action (truth or dare). When it came to my turn, I said that I didn't care either way, so they chose a dare. They ended up asking me to say phrases in English for my dare. Easiest dare ever! I didn't get to bed until at least 3am, and they all stayed up much later.

No comments:

Post a Comment