Monday, June 6, 2011

Famimial AuRevoirs

Tonight Pascaline dropped me off in Vermelles. I went to Sabine and Christophe's first to say goodbye.  It felt bizarre to know that I will not return to their home in the near future.  Afterwords, I stopped by the Ghysel's.  Philippe had spent all morning putting together a video of our time together.  They also gave me all of the pictures we took together, pyjamas I had left at the condo in Stella, and Pierre discreetly passed me a card that Mathilde had written to me. (The card had bounced back, and Pierre was supposedly told to give it to me a while back.  After they gave me all of that, we rushed over to a practice-run of Mathilde's dance recital.  It was so cute, she and her friends dressed up as cats and pranced all over the stage looking adorable!  When she finished, we rushed over to say a quick "Hello" to Stephanie, and then I had to return back to the Adamski's
I honest to goodness hope that each and every one of my host families comes to visit me!  I know we will have the occasion to see each other since I'm coming back to France as soon as I can, but I just do not wish to leave France in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment