Thursday, June 9, 2011

Me Voilà!

After a nine hour flight during which I watched The Tourist, Burlesque, and half of Chocolat, my feet are finally touching US soil.  Amidst my hours of movie-marathoning, I also sweaked in one hour an a half of a nap, but that was all I could manage.  I tried my hardest to sleep more than that, yet counting sheep has never had much appeal to me.  This entire past week I have fallen asleep past two o'clock in the morning and I have awoken before six without any alarm.  Someone must have slipped Adderall into my fruit juice, because I have had nothing but energy all week long, whereas I usually need ten hours a night just to function!  Even now, I feel the adrenaline rushing through my body, and I know that I will not crash until at least 19h00 tonight.  The great side effect resulting from this is that unless I die and take five days to catch up on sleep, I doubt that jet lag will affect me too terribly.
Anyways, this post was just to let everyone know that I'm alive and well.  No, the plane did not crash in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.  Now I'm off to drive a car!

No comments:

Post a Comment