Thursday, January 27, 2011

Step It Up

Mom left this morning at 6h15 with Franck and Nicolas, who had come home last night only to discover that Elton John was sick, and his concert was canceled. No, I did not cry, thus confirming my reason to believe that I have some emotional abnormality. However, after waking up at five, I could not fall back to sleep, so I distracted myself by watching Beauty and the Beast.
At one, I went to school, quickly practiced the step routine, rushed through English class, and prepared for the real-deal. The E.P.S. coach gave us twenty minutes to warm-up before he switched on the music. He filmed our group of Cloe, Camille, Florine, and me first. I made a slight mistake, but I think Cloe blocked that from the camera's view. We did our routine eighteen times. Goodness gracious! We had two minutes in between each two rounds, but I can confidently say that everyone's legs shook by the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment