Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Voyages aux Villes de Vermelles et Lens

Mom and I slept in on Monday morning. We rushed when we woke up to catch the bus to Lens. There, we walked around the stores for half an hour or so, then headed over to Lycee Saint Paul. I really had no idea if I were allowed to show her around my school, but it was lunchtime, so I assumed there would be no problem. I introduced Mom to random classmates that we bumped into during the mini-tour, and it seemed like she liked all of them! She noted that the school appeared more like a University in layout. Thankfully, the sun shone off and on, so it made it look a little prettier than usual. We then hurried to the busstop and jumped on a bus to Vermelles. There, I showed her my first and future third host homes. Unfortunately, the bus that went all the way back to Lens did not come for a whole two hours after that, and the cold gray clouds had creeped back into the sky, so we hung out in the E.Leclerc for the rest of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment