Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chez Madame Tussauds

This morning our group split in two. Franck and Nicolas went to visit the Sherlock Holmes museum. Catherine, Andrea, and I walked through Madame Tussauds' wax museum. We had a blast! I love wax museums, and now I have a picture of myself with the queen of England!
When we left to meet up with the guys, we passed a health food store. Without even thinking about it, I yelled out, "stop!" Catherine and Andrea turned around and followed me into the store. I went up to the cashier and asked her if she had ever heard of molasses. Amazingly, she showed me to the back of the store where she had quite a large stock! In the front of the store, they had displayed free samples of hard candy and ginger beer. Free samples are something that I miss so much from the United States. Harris Teeter's free cookies were a part of my weekly regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment