Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mon Bulletin Scolaire?

So, since I do not actively partake in the quiz-taking except on occasion or D.S.-taking ever, it surprised me last night when Sabine called to tell me that my bulletin du 1er trimestre (report card for the first trimester) had arrived in the mail.
As I had predicted, not all of my teachers graded me. However, adding together all of the marks that I did receive, I have the highest average in my class!
Voila, the grades that I earned plus the teachers' notes: (REMEMBER: THESE GRADES ARE OUT OF 20, NOT 100!)

FRANCAIS: My average-14
class average-12
class min-8,6
class max-15,4
Madison est assidue en cours. (Madison is assiduous in class.)
HISTOIRE-GEO: My average-13
class average-12
class min-9,2
class max-16,2
Eleve attentive et agreable, qui intervient volontiers a l'oral lorsqu'elle est sollicitee. (She is an attentive and pleasant student who intervenes willingly when solicited.)
ESPAGNOL: My average-17,8
class average-14,6
class min-12,5
class max-17,8
Bon niveau de langue. (Good level of the language.)
ITALIEN: My average-19
class average-17,5
class min-16
class max-19
Madison travaille avec serieux et regularite. Tres bons resultats. (Madison works with seriousness and regularity. Very good results)
E.P.S (PE): My average-12,8
class average-14
class min-7,3
class max-19,5
Niveau satisfaisant lors de ce cycle de Tennis de Table reflet d'un travail regulier. (Satisfactory level during this round of table tennis as a reflection of regular work.)
GENERAL AVERAGE: My average-14,9
class average-12,2
class min-9,9
class max-14,9
Madison s'est rapidement integree a la classe et au lycee. C'est une eleve attentive et agreable qui s'interesse a toutes les disciplines et s'investit a l'oral. (Madison has quickly integrated herself in the class and in the school. She is a pleasant and attentive pupil who is interested in al disciplines and has invested herself speaking-wise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment