Saturday, December 25, 2010

I've Been Dreaming of a White Christmas

After last night's late meal, I was surprised to discover that at nine o'clock this morning, I was the last person awake in the house! Even in France, I love Christmas morning! The little children all opened their presents early, and Garence traipsed all around the house in her new pink princess dress while Emmanuel played with his pirate ship. Laslo, on the other hand, had a stomach bug, so she didn't have quite so much Christmas cheer as the others.
With colorful torn wrapping paper strewn all over the floor, it felt like a true Christmas. The biggest difference that I noticed this morning was that instead of carols playing on the boom-box, we were surrounded by the upbeat melody of Salsa!

No comments:

Post a Comment