Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Day I "Dried" Italian

This afternoon I skipped Italian. To skip a class in French is translated "secher". Literally, it means "to dry."I don't quite see the correlation between the two definitions, but that's French for you!
I guess it can't really be called skipping, though, because the teacher made me go and get an absence note from the vice-principal. I still got the work sheet from which she tought today. Other that that, I'm a bad girl!
The reason why I skipped is because Marie, Paul, and Yamina, my group from TPE (Travaux Personels Encadres), and I had a meeting at 14h00 with a real estate agent. We are planning on pulling all of our money together to buy a loft in Lens where we will hold parties that blare American music until three in the morning every night!
Actually, our project for TPE focuses on green (as in ecological) houses, more specifically, HQE (Haute Qualite Environmental) and BBC (Batiment Basse Consommation) Effinergie houses.
We talked with the realtor for a good hour, asking him basic questions and inquiring further into what we have researched on the internet. Happily, I understood everything he said, and I even asked a question that was not pre-prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment