Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ooooh! Sparkles!

It snowed again last night! This morning it did not really continue, but snow glitter hung in the air while I waited for the bus with Andrea. Since the hour "fell back" I have gone to school and come home from school in the dark.
My new bus comes ten minutes later than the one in Vermelles and arrives at school twenty minutes later. This means that for the past two days, if I had had a class first period, I would have been tardy. Other than that, bus rides are completely hectic. I had to sit on someone's lap yesterday on the ride home because there was barely any standing room.
Mme. DeGrotte has been sick recently. Instead of going to Perm as usual, we have a substitute! So far as I can tell, this guy is view pretty much in the universal substitute teacher manner. From my limited experience, however, I have found that subs are treated worse at public school.

No comments:

Post a Comment