Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pick a Number, Any Number...53

Italian class was awesome today! First, we got back some work that we had handed in the previous class. I had spent an excess amount of time researching mine and figuring out how to translate it into Italian, but all of that resulted in only two medium-sized paragraphs that did not even fill a full page. Pauline, sitting behind me, had two typed pages, complete with pictures and the works. (She actually told me that she had copied and pasted it, though.) I feared that my paper would receive a "sale note" (bad grade) in comparison to the masterpiece Pauline created, but when the teacher handed mine back to me, she gave me a nineteen out of twenty! Yay!
In addition to that, half of the class was absent, so we played with a paper fortune teller the last hour of class! It was by far the best Italian class ever! By the way, the fact that my favorite color is pink means that I'm reserved. I will never doubt a psychic again! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment