Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sainte Catherine

Today is the day of Sainte Catherine in France. This means that any woman who is over the age of twenty five and unmarried must wear some kooky hat in shame. I told you that France is an anti-feminist country!
I saw my bus stop buddy for possibly the last time (for the next three months, at least) today at the usual time. She told me that her niece passed seventh out of fifty two in her class to become a lawyer! Congratulations for her! She also told me that she had told her family members about me, and that I am one of her few friends that she has made in her old age! I will miss her dearly!
So, today was my first day back at school this week. The doctor that I went to see on Monday had given me an absent note for three days! Needless to say, English and stepping in Sport class were pretty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment