Friday, November 5, 2010

La Rentree...au PingPong

Yesterday was the first day back at school from my two amazing weeks of Halloween vacation! Since it was a Thursday, I did not have to go to school until one. Everyone else in my class, on the other hand, had testing on Science and Math for four hours first thing in the morning!
So when I got to school, I learned that my English class had been cancelled, so I had an hour of Study-Hall (I've decided that that's easier for you to understand than Perm.) followed by two hours of ping-pong.
In EPS (P.E.) we had an evaluation. I was dissapointingly surprised that I was in nineteenth place out of twenty five and that I had averaged at the table seven out of eleven. (I didn't understand this because I had only been to table seven once, and I had never gone down to the eighth table.) Anyways, I played and did fine; I came in second. Afterwords, I decided to go ahead and ask the coach how it was possible that I had averaged at table seven. As it turns out, I had been correct and my average was actually table five, which would have given me a much lower number than ninteen! I asked at the end of class, so it didn't change anything really, but I'm still fairly pleased with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment