Sunday, November 28, 2010

Helou Host Family Summary

So my new host family consists of Catherine and Franck Helou, the parents, and their children, Anne, Nicolas, and Andrea. Catherine and Franck are in charge of the local E.Leclerc, a supermarket. Anne is currently studying graphic design at a university in Paris and is here for the weekend withher boyfriend, Adrien. Adrien likes to wear bright, retro colors to bring some happiness to the drab of the grays and blacks in Paris. Nicolas is in my grade but goes to a nearby boarding school and comes home on the weekends. I have stolen his bedroom. Andrea is in 3eme (the equivalent to 9th grade in the US, but it's still considered middle school here). She goes to Sainte Ide, the middle school that corresponds with Saint Paul.
Everyone is super friendly and rather talkative. I have the feeling that I am going to love living here!

No comments:

Post a Comment