Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Why is He Biting Her?"

This morning when I arrived to school, Pauline stopped me quickly before walking into class. Then, randomly out of the blue, she handed me a book. I thought she was just lending it to me until I saw the inscription on the inside. I love my friends in France!!!
Do I really have to leave?
This afternoon after Italian, Emilie, Pascaline, and I went to a farm to see the animals. Enilie used to do horseback riding there but stopped this year since she lost interest. We started with sheep (I have a tiny obsessions with moutons.) then we headed over to the bunny rabbits, goats, and pigs. The sheep, goats, and rabbits all had babies that looked to be a few weeks old already. The pig was sleeping, which was a little disappointing. When we left to see the roosters, we heard a loud squealing. Turning around, we saw the pig come out the back, followed by a giant hog (the size of a riding lawnmower) come out the back. Emily then pointed out that the hog was climbing on top on the first pig. Then we passed the geese, peacocks, and pigeons. Outside of their pen we saw two ducks. Emilie made a similar comment, "Why is he on top of her biting her?". That duck was squealing louder than the swine.
Well, this was an educational experience today because I'm pretty sure I never would have seen anything like that in Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment