Sunday, May 1, 2011

Five Boys And A Third Girl

Today I met pretty much all of the family on Pascaline's side. Her sister, who resembles her greatly, has two sons, one of whom goes to Saint Paul with me. I have never even seen him, though. Her brother and his wife also have two sons (they look like they could be twins) and an adorable eight year old girl. They all came over with the grandparents for afternoon dessert. I had made fudge and pumpkin cheesecake. Everyone else also brought a dessert, so hardly any of it was eaten. I had amazing, unheard-of, inhuman willpower and didn't even try any of it!
I know now that I am more-or-less official part of the family since Pascaline's mother adopted me as one of her grandchildren when she said that she was so glad to have another girl for a grandchild!

No comments:

Post a Comment