Saturday, October 23, 2010

C'etait la Guerre...???

Michael revealed to me today his inner competition. I think the only reason he told me about it was because it apparently no longer exists. So, at the beginning of the exchange, he had his heart set on speaking better French than me. He told me that the first day when I went up to him and said, "Hi," he turned around and asked the guy beside him to confirm that he defininately spoke better French than I. I had said "Hello" in English. According to him, he gave up trying to beat me after the weekend at Mont Saint Michel, and he also said that he has come to the conclusion that our French speaking skills are pretty much on par.
I was sort of disappointed that he hadn't told me before hand because I told him that we totally should have had a French-off!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha I'm glad that you immortalized this via the internet, Madison.

    ReplyDelete