Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Life as an Extraterrestrial

So apparently I come from Mars because I have had such great language teachers. I think it's because my Spanish accent is an American-Spanish accent rather than a French-Spanish accent.
Yesterday in Science, Somaya told the teacher that I didn't have to take the quiz that she was giving. Now, I also do not have to take the Math quiz next Tuesday either. The great thing about this situation is that I still do all of the classwork and homework, but I will not get as discouraged as I would with failing grades.
I know now that Mme. Chanteloube, the Math teacher, knows I am an exchange student because she made the comment the other day that it is too bad that there are no pink calculators sold in France. Happily, I think this means that I no longer have to go to the board and answer questions.
The old lady sitting next to me waiting for the bus this afternoon had a beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment