Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tick Tock

I ate lunch yesterday with Florine, Cloe, and Camille. After we ate we stood outside the school's campus where most everybody likes to hang out and talked. I noticed that Florine kept saying, "Wake up in the morning feelin' like P. Diddy." I expected her to continue and finish the song, but after she repeated the same line a few times at intervals, I couldn't resist. I went ahead and sang (it's more of a saying/chanting song rather than one to sing) the rest of the first verse. It was too tempting. Afterwords, I had to sing it at least two other times throughout the day to people who had not heard me but who had heard about me singing it. I was so embarassed, but I was amused at the same time. Eventhough everyone knows that I am American, they always still seem so surprised when I know how to say or understand something in English.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6XpLQM2Cs

No comments:

Post a Comment