Thursday, October 21, 2010

Don't Make Fun of Me!

I saw my bus stop buddy today! I'm so glad that nothing had happened to her. She told me that she has not come the past few weeks because of all of the protesting. She thought that the buses would not come and did not want to be without a ride.
I was made fun of twice today for being American.
The first was by a guy who I had never met before. Apparently, he talks quickly to begin with, but when he discovered that I was from the US, he ran together a bunch of gibberish in lightening speed. (I asked the girls who were with me later if he had actually said anything, and they told me he hadn't.) Then, he started speaking so slowly that I had to let him know that I wasn't stupid.
I didn't hear what the second boy said, I just know he said something that wasn't nice and wouldn't repeat it when I asked him what he had said.

No comments:

Post a Comment