Sunday, March 13, 2011

La Coupole

I woke up this morning from a poke in the back by Maddi right next to me. Apparently, she wanted me to wake up so she would have someone with whom she could talk. At breakfast, she introduced me to Vegemite! I think she expected me to think it horrid, but it just tasted like a bouillon cube (Viandox for all the Frenchies) in paste form! Nevertheless, I still would choose a pb&j anyday over it.
An hour later, Margentina, Tim (Aussie), Kathryn (Aussie), and I hopped into Ingrid's car and we headed over to the Coupole. The only problem was that we got lost because we followed a car that did not belong to a Rotarian. Don't fear! We found our way by reading signs and ended up enjoying the WWII rocket-ship/war museum until noonish.
After the war museum and lunch, we continued with Rotary-weekend-Sunday-afternoon tradition and gathered around and joined in song with Daniel (Mexico) and his guitarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment