Saturday, March 5, 2011

Une Fete de Justin Bieber

Mathilde left this afternoon to go play with Pauline, a friend, at her house. About fifteen minutes after Pauline's father had picked her up, they called the house and asked if I wished to join them. Of course I said, "yes!" Any excuse to hang out with ten year olds is good for me! When I first got to the house, I spoke with the dad for a quarter of an hour, and I started to wonder if I were just going to spend the entire four hours with the parents. Then Pauline, Mathilde, and Pauline's younger sister, Chloe, called me upstairs where we played a blind-folded version of Tag. When Chloe had tired of Tag, we went into Pauline's room where I could not help but stare at the innumerable posters of Justin Bieber. The only wall-space not covered by his face was the ceiling. I quickly fixed that by untaping and retaping a poster just above her bed, so Pauline can now fall asleep staring into his eyes.
Afterwords, we played hide-and-go-seek in the dark. Believe it or not, I hid under the bed comforter twice, and both times it took them a long while to find me! We followed that by dress-up! I surprisingly fit into a few of Pauline's costumes! I, no surprise here, disguised myself as a princess and told Chloe and Pauline that in my first life, I was the princess of Leichtenstein!
Obviously, at the home of a Justin Bieber idolizer, wearing dress-up clothes, there is nothing else to do but throw a mini dance party! So, that's what we did. We even improvized strobe-lights.
We returned home at six, but I have a feeling that I will be invited again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment