Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Puppy Love

Since TPE is officially over (I was in Italy when everyone did the presentations), I no longer have class for the first hour on Wednesday mornings, and SVT (Science) is moved from Tuesday evenings to Wednesday second period. Only today the SVT teacher did not show up to class. Instead of going to Perm, we went to the Salle de Travaille (Senior's Study Room). In Perm, there is always a supervisor, contrary to the SdT. As it turns out, my class is in trouble, and now we have to face some sort of punishment. Oopse! Since I really haven't heard anything about this except from rumors, I suspect that it either does not concern me, or that it's not too harsh. This afternoon, Pascaline Adamski (my future host mother) picked me up from school, and I spent a couple of hours at her home. Amazingly, her parents have a Maltese (like my Mia back home), and she had a Golden Retriever (like Webster at my Dad's!) I think I'll like living there. Although, frankly, I'm not ready to leave this family! So, in addition to meeting the dogs, I played a few board games with the eight year-old daughter, Emilie, I met the two grandparents (Pascaline's parents), and I met Jean-Michel (my future host dad). They all live in Eleu-dit-Leauwette. It's super convenient because if I'm lucky enough for it not to rain, I can walk to and from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment