Monday, March 28, 2011

This is Buggy

So today I taught all of my French friends how to do Buggy. You write T.H.I.S on the fist part of the fingers of the left hand, draw a bug on your palm, and draw a squiggly on the palm of the right hand. You then proceed by saying (and moving your fingers at the same time) "This is Buggy Buggy says, "Hi!" This is Buggy when the car goes by." As it turns out, Buggy gets squished, and ends up as a poor squiggly mark on the right hand. Apparently this entertains not only five year olds, but teenage Frenchies as well. They enjoyed this so much so that almost all of my classmates know how to to it know, and I'm honestly frightened that a teacher will yell at me for distracting everyone from his work (even if I'm not the one doing Buggy)! Here's a Happy Birthday shoutout for my host brother Pierre!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment