Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No Autographs, Please!

This morning I went to Lensotel. This week so far has been odd. Usually, I only have Rotary meetings Tuesday evenings. However Monday night and this morning have been exceptions! I arrived at the hotel at around 8h30. Everyone else arrived around 10h45. The reporters arrived at 11h00, and for the following hour, I sat in a press conference with other Rotarians.
Keep an eye out for me in the Artois newspaper, La Voix du Nord, or leave an ear unclogged to listen for my name on a random radio station!
The nice thing about the interview was that I got to miss my morning classes. Contrarily, I attended Italian this afternoon. I was planning on really focusing, paying attention, and absorbing as much as possible. Nope! Instead, Nawel, a girl in 2nde (a year below me), sat next to me. On the bright side, I learned more new French vocabulary words than I have for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment