Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sun=Smiles

Today was a perfect day! The sun shone, the sky was a beautiful shade of Carolina blue that reminded me of home, flowers filled the trees, and the air smelled of freshly-cut lawns! The day was so magnificent that it was hard not to smile.
In E.P.S. we have a new P.E. coach-in-training. At least, that's the best way I know how to put it. He started last week, so today was the first time I saw him. According to all of my friends, he was a gorgeous mix of Ben Stiller and Hugh Grant. I don't know how they came up with that combination, but it was actually right on the button, strangely enough.
When I came back home, I just had to take Bello for a walk, so I could stay outside in the sun as long as possible! It was wonderful!
If I could, I would marry the sun so that he and I would never be apart! (This is ignoring the fact that the divorce rate in the US is 51%)

No comments:

Post a Comment