Thursday, February 3, 2011

Madison Caca...My Left Foot!!

I made Nutella cookies this morning as a request of Michael and Andrea!
It was sunny today! Instead of walking around the shops in Lens like I usually do Thursday mornings, I went and sat in the park in front of the Universite de L'Artois and soaked in the lovely rays eminating from the small, white winter soleil.
In English, half the class was sick or absent, so we watched half of a movie about Malcom X, starring Denzel Washington.
Since last week was the final day of stepping in sport, we changed today to acro-gym! We spent the first half of the period running around in circles and doing half push-ups. The second half, we had to get in to pairs. Because so many people were absent, though, I ended up partener-less and, by default, grouped with a guy whose name I think is Valentin. It was a little awkward, but I had fun nonetheless!
After school, I hung out with Andrea and Michael downstairs. I cannot quite remember how, but Michael got a hold of my iPod. He proceeded to go on to my Facebook and put an extremely vulgar comment as my status. (In more polite terms and in English, it is: Penis in my bottom.)
Ingrid, Michael's and my counselor saw it, and when she came to pick him up for his Rotary meeting, she commented on it. Andrea did not want her parents to know exactly what he had written, so she told them that he had posted "Madison caca" (Madison poop). I would not have gotten so upset over just that...I was/am mortified!

No comments:

Post a Comment