Monday, February 21, 2011

Une Frange

This afternoon, Nadine took me into her workplace and introduced me to everybody. She works with families in dire need of support and help. I'm assuming she's payed by the state because otherwise, I don't see how anyone who can barely pay his mortgage or feed himself could manage to cover her salary, too. Everyone that I met in her office was exceptionally nice.
Afterwords, we travelled into Lens where Mathilde and Nadine did some shopping and made some returns. I, however, went to the beauty parlor and got my hair cut. Not only that, but I got BANGS! Yes, the girl who, from the age of eight to the age of fifteen, never let her hair down, actually dared more than the fluff and brush!
Of course, I could not actually take it seriously because I went home and, after styling Mathilde's hair for an hour or so, promptly gathered all of mine onto the top of my head like a unicorn and traipsed around the house, Mathilde in-tow, modeling the same style, sans-bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment