Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stellaaaaaa!


This morning we all went to the Marche du Touquet. I love going to markets! I did not buy anything, but Mathilde got a new pair of boots since she recently discovered via wet socks that her others have holes in them. Walking around, we happened upon some neighbors of the Ghysels who have a ten year old chubby son who was so obviously enamored with Mathilde that I could not help but laugh! He followed her around like a puppy dog, asking, "Do you want anything? I have eleven Euros!" All the while he smoked a fake cigarette that emitted just-as-stinky smoke, and I'm certain he just thought that he was the bee's knees!

After lunch and a quick spazzing outburst by Bello (the dog) on the beach, we departed from Stella. In the car ride back to Vermelles, Mathilde and I played plenty of clapping games, had a tickle fight, and finally settled down enough to watch a dance movie.
My eyes became tired during one point in the movie, so I glanced briefly out of my window. I saw a camel. Yes, a camel...

No comments:

Post a Comment