Monday, April 25, 2011

Chocolate Chickens




We went to the zoo this morning! I love zoos! It was completely free, and they actually had great animals. We started off with the flamingos and went on to see giraffes, lemurs, monkeys, crocodiles, tigers, and elephants! The only animals we did not see were lions and bears. I could have seriously spent all day long just walking around there!

For lunch we went to George's Brasserie, the oldest Brasserie in Lyon. Since I have five years old in my heart of hearts, I jumped up and down when I saw that they gave Alice, Louise, and Marie coloring pages with crayons. I got one, too! As it turns out, I filled in the spaces at the bottom with my name and age (10) and handed it in to the front. In the meantime, I tasted escargots and loved them. Who knew that snails could be so yummy? To top off that wierdness, they were covered in some sort of green sauce that did not look appetizing at all. When we had all finished eating, the front drew names from the hat. All the girls at my table won either a giant egg or a giant caterpillar. I won a giant chocolate chicken! Oh, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment