Monday, April 11, 2011

Rebellion by A French Catholic Schoolgirl

So this morning Pierre and I got to the bus stop, and about two minutes later Pierre turned to me and said, "Ok, Madison, I haven't studied for the English quiz we have next, so let's just 'miss' the bus, ok?" Now, I always get super nervous in this type of situation, but I said fine anyways so as not to be a raincloud. I'm sure it was a good host brother bonding moment, too. We waited for the bus to pass for about ten minutes, but, ironically, it didn't pass at all! So, with no need to fib, we returned to the house. Pierre is still a pretty honest guy, so he called his mom to tell her what had happened. He didn't expect it, but she came hime to drive us to school. We still had a half hour of English that we didn't want to attend, so we hung out on a bench outside of school and waited for class to end.
I feel like such a rebel! Don't worry, though, because piercings, leather jackets, motorcycles, and tattoos still scare me!

No comments:

Post a Comment