Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Medieval-schmeval

Random event of the day: my French teacher ran out of the classroom bawling for no apparent reason. I really wanted to give her a hug when she came back, but then I realized that hugs aren't very "French".
This afternoon after Italian, I stayed until five to go over the accro-gym presentation with my group that we're going to put on tomorrow. Our project is great! The theme is 'Around The World' and each person represents a country. Camille is the explorer, Florine is the Indian, Cloé is Japanese, Damien is Egyptian, Valentin is American, and I'm Spanish. Pretty much all we did this afternoon was to figure out what transitions we needed to add in between the time when we did our pyramids. It's pretty cool because we're doing meditation, Kung-Fu Fighting, mummy rolling, basketball, I'm saying the Pledge of Allegiance, and we finish with salsa and a closing.
Tonight I went to a Rotary meeting that combined the Lens-Lievin and Lens-Henin Beaumont clubs. The theme was Medieval, but I totally didn't understand that because all I saw were creepy people dressed up in masks and walking on stilts. They did breathe fire, though, so that was neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment