Monday, April 11, 2011

The Last "Changement de Famille"

Today was my last day chez Les Ghysels. I'm always sad to change! I really loved this past host family! It was really sweet, too, when I left because they got me a scarf, a necklas, a lotion, and Coco Mademoiselle perfume! The French love their perfumes, and I love that the French love their perfumes!
I do like my new host family, despite my reluctance to change. Pascaline and Jean-Michel seem nice, and I'm sure that eight year-old Emilie will be an adorable ball of fun! I'm back to a boy's room since Pierre-Alexandre, their son is in Tully, NY in Michael's sponsor club. The house is nice. I'm not really sure if I think it's large or not on the French scale, but it is very open, airy, and (the best part) sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment