Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Disneyland

We woke up this morning and went to the train station again. Luckily, the train wasn't late and it didn't stop in the middle of the tracks this time! We arrived at Disneyland just before ten, which was perfect as all of the rides open at ten. We went directly to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and followed that with an Indiana Jones rollercoaster. Eventhough she is tall enough and likes rollercoasters, Marie freaked out right before Indiana Jones and held our bags for us instead of riding. Ironically, just after that we went to Space Mountain and she rode that twice with me. We then watched Captain EO with Michael Jackson in English. It didn't even have subtitles in French!
For lunch we went to L'Auberge de Cendrillon (Cinderella's Inn). The food was amazing! There were princesses everywhere (I would love to do that for a summer job!) but I do feel sorry for the guy dressed up as Prince Phillipe since not only did he look like a purple, poofy plum, but he had to dance with Aurora every fifteen minutes.
After lunch, we crossed over to the other park where we watched a Lilo&Stitch show, rode Crush's (the turtle from Finding Nemo) roller coaster, which is, in my opinion, the best coaster in the park, got lifted up in the air in the Toy Story G.I.'s parachutes, and RC's coaster.  I conquered my fear with R.C.  Ever since I was ten, I have been deathly afraid of anything resembling the pirate ship that just sways back and forth.  It turns out that it's not so scary after all. 
Before we left for the night, we rode a Star Wars ride and finished with Space Mountain.
I love any and everything Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment