Friday, April 8, 2011

"Editing"

For a project in English class, we have to write a dialogue about a cult. Of course, I help out most of my classmates and edit what they write. The other day I even told Pierre,my host brother, that if he wrote the entire dialogue in French, I would translate it for him. So, that's what I did. I think we'll just tell people that Pierre wrote it, and I just changed a few things for him. That way neither of us gets in trouble. I was surprised, though, at how little time it took me to translate it! (I was quite proud of myself). It was perfect, too, because shortly after, Mathilde, Nadine, and I packed up the car and headed to Stella beach near the Touquet!
What I love: Now, at around 7h30ish, the sun is still higher in the sky than at 3h30ish in winter here! It's wonderful! We watched the beginning of a beautiful sunset over sand at 8h30!

No comments:

Post a Comment