Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eww

I think I'm sick. For one thing, I couldn't find an upside to the rap music blaring from the back of the bus yesterday morning, and for another, I have swollen lymphnodes. It's nothing a little tea and honey can't cure, I hope.
In TPE yesterday morning before beginning research, we decided that the question that we would answer for our project is "The economical house: dream or reality?"
I learned that the noise/word "eww!" does not exist here and that I get strange looks when I say it, even when something is disgusting.
After Francais and Maths, I really wanted to just take the noon bus and go home because I was feeling so poorly, but I didn't. I even think that there is a possibility that I got a twenty on my first quiz in Italiano. We were quizzed on personal presentations, present-tense conjugations, and reflexive -arsi present-tense conjugations.
Walking to the bus after class, I decided that I did not want to sit and wait for an hour for the bus to pick me up at 4h15. Instead, I walked so incredibly slowly that it took me a full hour to walk the two blocks to the bus stop that it usually takes me five minutes to walk. MLIA

No comments:

Post a Comment