Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Merry Christmas to you, too?

So, I lied. Apparently I do have to do TPE (the year long project thing, remember?). It will be fun, though, because I'm parternered with Marie and Yamina, and our project is Ecology under the domain Man and Nature. Before class, Marie (not the same one with whom I'm parternered) told me that last night she dreamt that I sat next to her during her English test and helped her. During class, the girls behind me, Matilde, Sophie, and Margaux, peppered me with questions about life in the US and all of the differences between there and France. They always seemed so surprised and excited when something they had seen in a movie about the US turned out to be true. (Ditto) Everyone here wants to know whether or not life in America is like the movie American Pie. I should probably watch that. Until then, I'm responding with a categorical "no". (I've seen the cover at the movie store)
Walking to the bus after Italian, I saw a man wearing either an army uniform or a really spiffy suit and a Santa Clause Christmas hat! He made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment