Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday School

Here, in France, I have school on Saturday. Fortunately for me, my first period Political Science teacher was absent today. This was a great event because I did not arrive back at home until after 12:30. Mme. Groote had told our class to come to school at 9:20 today, so that's when I arrived. Unfortunately, I generally have two hours of Sciences-Po, so for the second hour today, my class went into a room for silent study. After that, we hung out in the quad for ten minutes or so and headed to our next class, Economy. The teacher, Mme. Braun, is super nice. She has short curly hair and has the warm and fuzzy personality that is always appreciated in a teacher. We spent the entire hour of that class making introductions. It was not productive, but at this point, I'm fine with that. After economy my class has English every other week. We did not have English today, so I left at 11:20! I already miss sleeping in on Saturday, but at least I made some more friends at school today!

No comments:

Post a Comment