Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Mornings are ALWAYS the Hardest.

I hated waking up this morning after yesterday. At school first period I was supposed to have ECGS. I don't know what that stands for, but the schedule changed for today and I had Histoire-Geo instead. I could not keep my eyes open. That is why I always avoid sitting in the back. Thankfully, I had English next. Since today was the first day of English, we didn't do anything really and the teacher spoke in French most of the time. We did, however have to introduce ourselves in English; I don't think anybody can understand my accent. I'm glad that I have at least one class in which I can receive an A (or the French equivalent). I still can't believe that I'm the one who is the exchange student. Someone told me that my French accent was sexy today. English is not supposed to be the sexy accent: that's French! After English we had French followed by Math, a class which I will fail this year. Whoever said that math was the same in any language was a total liar. At the end of the day, my classes were Economy and Histoire-Geo again. I don't have a class last period on Mondays, but the bus doesn't come until five, so I walked around Lens with Auphelie, her cousin Sara, and Pauline. None of the cafes were open.

No comments:

Post a Comment