Friday, September 24, 2010

Three hour perm

Pop-quiz this morning in Francais first period! Yay! Actually, it wasn't that pop-ish because she told us that she was planning on having it on Wednesday, but she decided against it then and told us that it would be in the near future. Of course, I had only focused on the fact that we were having a pre-planned quiz in Economie and hadn't studied. I completely bombed the first question, but I think that there is a slight possibility that I answered the rest correctly! (I'm not getting my hopes up, though.)
There was no class after Francais, so everyone went in to Perm. After that we had double hour Economie! The quiz consumed the first hour, and I learned upon entering the classroom that I didn't have to take it. (So much for studying...)
After lunch was Espagnol. Then I was supposed to have double-hour Histoire-Geo, but after waiting for ten minutes for the teacher, we decided that she was a no-show. Instead, Histoire-Geo was replaced with Perm! I had not brought anything from home to occupy my time since I had only expected one hour of Perm (during which I studied for Economie). So, for the first hour, I created the first paper-airplane that I have made since elementary school. I even drew passengers and named the company Ennui Airlines. It was pretty legit. During recreation, I gave it to Marie, and she gave me something that she had folded, too. Boredom bonding! We still had one more hour of Perm, but we went into a different room where we could talk, and Marie and Yamina worked on the DM for Maths (I had already done it) while we all talked and listened to the random guys from Terminale play guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment