Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Sous-Prefecture

So when I saw my bus-buddy this morning, she smiled at me, pointed to my face, pinched her own cheeks, rubbed her stomache, and said, "you've eaten well here, I see." Lovely. It's been less than a month and I'm already fat. I guess I'll just have to cut back on all of the cheese and chocolate that I'm not eating. She was nice, though. She told me a good piece of advice: "To have respect, you must respect." It's true. I already knew this, but it's good to have things that we already know repeated.
I missed my stop. I don't know how it happened. One minute I looked out the window and the sign said, "Bibliotheque" (which is what I thought the stop before mine was) and the next minute, we were pulling into the train station. Thankfully, I stayed on the bus and fifteen minutes later, on the route back, the bus driver dropped me off in the correct location in front of the Sous-Prefecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment