Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Half of a Good Thing is Still a Whole Good Thing..

I dreamt in French last night!!! At least, I think I did. I went to bed at ten last night as usual, but instead of sleeping through the whole night, I woke up at 1h30 am. It was one of those abrupt wake-ups where you sit up, but then you think that you've been awake the entire time. I looked at the clock and was so mad at myself for not having fallen asleep by one, but then I reflected on what I had been thinking. I had been having a conversation with myself in French. It was the most random dialogue (I can't remember now), and when I tried to think back to how it had started, I couldn't find the beginning! That's how I know I was asleep.
After doing a quick happy dance, I went back to bed and dreamed in English the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment