Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Law of Attraction

I slept all yesterday afternoon, woke up and wrote on my blog, then slept all last night. I feel great! I'm so glad to have yesterday behind me; today was such an improvement. I told myself first thing this morning that today would be a good day, and if it weren't, I would turn it into one. It began with Pastorale, a religion class in a room called la Source that I have to take once everyother week where we are supposed to talk about anything and everything. Seeing as there is a teacher in the room, I doubt any talking other than what she asks us directly will take place. It was fun, however, to sit in a circle! I felt like spontaneously bursting out into a lively round of Kumbaya. This is me we're talking about, though, so you know, of course, that I didn't. What really made my day super, though, was that the boy standing two people in front of me in the lunch line accidentally broke his glass, too. I know this sounds really mean, but all I mean is that now I know for sure that I'm not the only person in the world who has broken a glass and held up the line. It really is no big deal at all now (although I'm not planning on breaking any more cups). The cafeteria really should think about switching to plastic. To top of my good day, I actually got a seat on the bus across from Heloise! My day really wasn't really eventful, but it was good. After all, I'd rather have an uneventful good day than an eventful bad one!

No comments:

Post a Comment