Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shattered

This morning started out fine. I didn't have a class the first hour, so I walked around Lens with Pauline and Ophelie. I now know where the PNB Paribas bank is if I ever need to take out money. My morning classes were English, French, and Math. No changes there. My day really declined at lunch, though. For some reason or another, my hand swiped over my tray, and I accidentally pushed off my glass which shattered on the floor. I was completely mortified. I then had to clean it up (which didn't really bother me) but I held up all the bazillion people standing in line, waiting for food behind me. Economy and History were my afternoon. I didn't have a class last hour either, so I walked with Yamina for a while and then waited for the bus. The highlight of the day was coming home to take a nap. Please tell me tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment