Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Not-So-Half Half Day

This morning was supposed to begin with TPE. No one seems to know what TPE is, so I can't explain it yet because it starts next week. Instead, I went to perm and Marie helped me with my math homework again. I had French and Math after. Uneventful. Today was the first day of Italian, though, so I stayed with Pauline after everyone else left to go to class. There are maybe twenty people in the class and they are all in Seconde except for Pauline and me. Seconde is the French equivalent to tenth grade. The class was exceptionally elementary. We learned salutations and the alphabet during the full two hours. I have a feeling that Pauline and I are the only students who actually want to be there. The teacher speaks French with and Italian accent, and it's funny to me because, even though she rolls her r's and says half of the French words with Italian endings, I can still understand her! School, which was supposed to end at 12:15, ended at 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment