Thursday, September 23, 2010

La Chaleur

Two things are funny.
The first one is the French use of the word "funny". I get the feeling that my classmates have been taught the word "funny" in place of the word "fun".
The second thing is that today in EPS (P.E.), while playing table-tennis, mind you, every single person I encountered complained how hot it was. I can assure you that the gym was barely eighty degrees, if even that! I was the only one, for the first time in my life, not sweating! I guess it's a good thing that nobody here likes the heat since we do live in the north.
I'm still waiting for my winter coat to grow. Until then, I think I might curl up in a ball and hibernate, trying to soak up as much French using hypnopaedia. (Brave New World reference! Thanks, Mr. Glass!) I'm just kidding, by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment